Sunday, February 4, 2018

Good days and bad days...

It has been a VERY long time since I've entered this space.
The last time time was the height of summer with the garden in full swing, kids running here and there, 
and things were boring....very boring 
(note:  I like it that way!).

Then came along a hurricane that devastated our town and still affects many friends and family to this day.  
The holidays came on the heels of recovery, then a new year.  Number 2 son was soon ready to fly the nest 
and set up his own in another town. 
All the while I am working a lot more than I like, 
keeping me away from home 
and the three that still need me there.

There have been good days and bad days.


But I realize that I need those bad days.  
They help me really appreciate the good days.

And after all, it's just a bad day...
not a bad life.

I'm looking forward to returning to this space and sharing more about our boring life very soon!

No comments: